Thursday, November 3, 2011

Memory Works GDT!~

Hey Everyone! I am trying to re-group from a few days without power here in pa....it was a looong, cold few days. I am tyring to get back on track, so stay with me!




I am happy to annouce that I have been selected as Guest Design Team Member for Memory Works this month!! I am sooo excited and CAN NOT WAIT to play with my kit!!!!

Please take some time to visit the blog and see what I've been up to! (http://www.memoryworksblog.blogspot.com/)




I will be at Craft/Shop/ Crop on Nov 12 here in the Christmas City of Bethlehem for an all day crop. I will be having a few premade cards and cash and carry items!!! Please come crop with us!


Also check out Scrapbookings Inn; Nite Owls, Naught or Nice, and All I want for Christmas classes are up!


On the Mommy home front... I would like to say congrats to the Saucon Valley Youth Sports Flag B team for a great season... Here is my favorite little linebacker at homecoming!!!!!!!

No comments: